Welcome to Churchill County Aquatic Center!
Take a look at our OPEN hours!
We are excited to be open for you all during this Winter season! In light of COVID-19, we have implemented some changes so that we can offer a safe and healthy environment for everyone. We ask that everyone does their part and follows these guidelines to ensure that all can enjoy the water this season. These guidelines include but are not limited to:
- Masks are REQUIRED in our facility, when not in the water a mask needs to cover both the mouth and nose.
- During lap swim, only one swimmer per lane will be allowed; with the exception of same-household members sharing a lane.
- Locker rooms will be closed off with the exception of bathroom stalls & showers. We encourage patrons to come dressed to swim and to take showers at home.
- Equipment such as lifejackets, kickboards, and buoys will be available at the front counter for check-out and must be returned by the end of the swim session (they will be fully sanitized after use).
- Social distancing should be practiced in the water and on the pool deck. Patrons are encouraged to stay at least 6 feet away from members that are not of the same household.
- During Open Swim, no more than 100 swimmers will be allowed in the water. Pool staff will monitor conditions and may determine when the facility reaches capacity.
- Water exercise class participants will be asked to maintain social distancing of at least 6 feet in the water. We also reserve the right to limit the amount of participants if we believe there isn't enough room to social distance.
Please know that our staff will be practicing strict cleaning and sanitizing procedures before, during, and after each swim session and will be following all of the guidelines provided.
Throughout this fall and winter, we will be open Monday through Friday for lap swim, fitness classes, and Monday, Wednesday, Friday for Open Swim (PLEASE refer to our full schedule for the exact swim times available). Because we are an indoor pool, we are open all year-round so that we may give you a safe aquatic experience at any time that you wish. Whether you want to improve your physical fitness, learn how to swim, or just come in to relieve some stress, Churchill County Aquatic Center is here for you and your needs. So come on down to have a swimmingly good time!
For more information on the programs and events we are offering or if you have any questions, please call us at (775) 423-7091. We are excited to see you this season!
Your Pool Staff
Pool Event Calendar
Swimming Lessons Session 2 : Nov 2nd - 19th
Holiday Special ($5 off swim passes) : Nov 1st - 30th
Veterans Week (veterans swim free) : Nov 9th - 13th
Holiday Hours Thanksgiving : Pool Closed Nov 26th & 27th
Annual Canned Food Drive (Bring a non perishable item any day once a week and get a free entry) : Dec 1st - Dec 31st
Holiday Hours Christmas : Dec 24 Pool closes early @ 1:30PM, Dec 25 Pool Closed
Holiday Hours New Years : Dec 31st Pool closes early @ 1:30PM, Jan 1st Pool Closed