Regional Park Fee Schedule

Churchill County Parks and Recreation has many facilities to offer for rental. Whether you are looking to host a meeting, wedding reception, rodeo or company outing; we have all of your needs covered throughout the year.

Facility request form (PDF)

Regional Park Fee Schedule (PDF)

If there is something more you need or questions you may have, please call the Parks and Recreation office at (775) 423-7733.