At its meeting yesterday, the County Commissioners recognized 11 county employees for their years of service to this community. Honored were:
Five years of service:
- Jason Stritenberger, Sheriff’s Office
- Maria Gill, Library
10 years of service:
- Julia Mello, Juvenile Probation Office
- Jamie Sunderman, District Attorney’s Office/Child Support Division
- Shannon Perez, District Attorney’s Office
15 years of service:
- Lonnie Montgomery, District Attorney’s Office/Child Support Division
- Jesse Nuckolls, Sheriff’s Office
- Julie Gilmore, Clerk-Treasurer’s Office
- Mike Nolan, Facilities/Parks & Recreation
25 years of service:
- David Downs, Road Department
- Audra Bunker, Sheriff’s Office
Each quarter, the Commissioners present plaques and lapel pins to county employees for every five years of service to our local community.
The next recognition event will be at the Commissioners’ meeting on Dec. 15.
Photo: Commissioners with those receiving their 15-year service awards.