At its meeting on June 15, the County Commissioners recognized eight county employees for their years of service to this community. Honored were:
Five years of service:
- Bryant McCrary, Juvenile Probation
- Joe Salsman, Library
10 years of service:
- Jason Fenner, Sheriff’s Office
15 years of service:
- Matt Timmons, Sheriff’s Office
- Tracy Haffner, Assessor’s Office
- Sherry Wideman, Comptroller
20 years of service:
- Lalo Ofuafi, Juvenile Probation
- Bill Lofthouse, Sheriff’s Office
Each quarter, the Commissioners present plaques and lapel pins to employees for every five years of service to our local community.
The next employee recognition event will be at the Commissioners’ meeting on September 21.
Photo: Tracy Haffner, Assessor’s Office with Commissioners Greg Koenig and Justin Heath.