Conference Room 136
|Other Link||Churchill County, Nevada website|
- ADA Accessible
- Audio Recording Equipment
- Dry Erase Board
- Flip Chart
- Polycom Telephone
- Smart TV for Projection
- Table for Food/Beverages/Other
CHURCHILL COUNTY POLICY STATEMENT
Policy No. 01-00
Date Adopted: March 1, 2000
Effective Date: March 1, 2000
By: Chairman, Board of County Commissioners, James Regan
The following use policies shall apply with regard to all conference rooms, offices and the Commission Chambers or other facilities located at the County Administration Complex, 155 North Taylor Street, Fallon, Nevada:
- It shall be the responsibility of the office of the Clerk/Treasurer to schedule the use of County Administration conference rooms and meeting facilities under the policy provisions as set forth herein.
- Private parties, firms, agencies, organizations, or corporations shall not use the facilities unless upon the express invitation of the Board of County Commissioners, its agents, or department heads for the purpose of providing services or conducting other business with the County. Reservation of facilities may only be made on behalf of an eligible user by the Board of County Commissioners, its agents or a department head.
- Federal, state and local governments acting through their agencies or departments may utilize the facilities in the conduct of the public’s business, subject to availability and scheduling as determined by the office of the Clerk/Treasurer.
- Conflicts between eligible users scheduling use of the facilities shall be resolved by the affected parties and notification given to the office of the Clerk/Treasurer.
- All eligible users will be afforded access to the facilities on a first come, first served basis as scheduled by the office of the Clerk/Treasurer (423-4092 or 423-6028).
- Any party denied use of the facilities under the provisions of this policy may appeal such denial to the Board of County Commissioners, whose decision on the matter shall be final.