- Parks & Recreation
- About Us
- How to Register
How to Register
Online Registration: www.churchillcountyrecreation.org
Registration accepted at Churchill County Parks & Recreation located at 325 Sheckler Road.
Checks payable to: Churchill County Parks and Recreation or (CCPR). 325 Sheckler Road, Fallon, NV 89406. Send forms, payment, and stamped return address envelope.
Drop-off (After Hours)
Drop box is located next to the front door of the Parks and Recreation Office, 325 Sheckler Road. Please include payment and indicate which program you are registering for and who is being registered.
Refunds – No cash refunds will be given at any time. A participant who withdraws from a program prior to the registration deadline is entitled to a full refund, minus a five dollar ($5.00) administration fee. After the registration deadline, no refund will be given. (A copy of the refund policy will be supplied upon request.)
- We accept cash, check, visa, and master card for payment.*
- Registration may or may not be accepted by instructor.
- The Department has the right to cancel classes.
- Classes may be cancelled if under minimum enrollment.
- Advance registration required for all programs.
* Additional fee of 2.45% or $2, whichever is higher, applies to payment made by credit/debit cards.
Churchill County Parks & Recreation encourages people of all abilities to participate and use our programs, events, and facilities. If you need special accommodation please call us at (775) 423-7733.