County Commissioners Pete Olsen and Bus Scharmann recognized the following Churchill County employees for length of service today at the regularly scheduled Board of County Commissioners meeting. Commissioner Carl Erquiaga was not present for the meeting.
Commissioners quarterly recognize county employees with a plaque and a small bag of county-branded swag for every five years of service, beginning at five years.
Recognized today, Sept. 18, 2019 were:
• Amber Revels, Facilities and Parks & Recreation
• Leslie Notestine, Assessor’s Office
• Jeffrey Weed, District Attorney’s Office
• Chelsea Sanford, District Attorney’s Office
• Paul Merritt, Road Department
• Capt. Kevin Johnson, Sheriff’s Office
From left to right in the photo are Commissioner Bus Scharmann, Jeffrey Weed, Paul Merritt, Chelsea Sanford, Leslie Notestine, Capt. Kevin Johnson and Commissioner Pete Olsen. Not pictured is Amber Revels of Parks and Recreation who was unable to attend the meeting.