At its meeting on March 16, the County Commissioners recognized 14 county employees for their years of service to this community. Honored were:
Five years of service
- Briana Schwab, Museum
- Mike Heidemann, Emergency Management
- Jeffrey Mello, Juvenile Detention
- Renae Paholke, Clerk Treasurer’s Office
- Garrett Long, Sheriff’s Office
- Dean Patterson, Public Works and Planning
- Ashley Peters, Sheriff’s Office
10 years of service
- Nick Adams, Road Department
15 years of service
- Jerilyn Alexander, Sheriff’s Office
- Tasha Hessey, Recorder’s Office
- Diane Moyle, Public Works and Planning
- Jolie Roat, Sheriff’s Office
- Manuel Lopez, Social Services
20 years of service
- Karl Zulz, Road Department
Each quarter, the Commissioners present plaques and lapel pins to employees for every five years of service to our local community.
The next employee recognition event will be at the Commissioners’ meeting on June 15.
Photo: Sheriff Richard Hickox with Ashley Peters, Jolie Roat and Garrett Long of the Sheriff’s Office.