At its meeting on September 21, the County Commissioners recognized seven county employees for their combined years of service to this community. Honored were:
Five years of service:
- Wendy Bullock, Court Services
- Catherine Richardson, Museum
- Tiffany Timmons, Social Services
10 years of service:
- Autumn Bergreen, Juvenile Probation
- Lisa Rigney, District Attorney’s Office
- Carol Lloyd, Library
20 years of service:
- Russ Jonte, Road Department
Each quarter, the Commissioners present plaques and lapel pins to employees for every five years of service to our local community.
The next employee recognition event will be at the Commissioners’ meeting in late March 2023.
Photo: Russ Jonte of the Road Department with Commissioners Olsen, Heath and Koenig.