At its meeting on December 21, the County Commissioners recognized 10 county employees for their combined years of service to this community. Honored were:
Five years of service:
- Jamie Davis, Comptroller
- Jera Pierson, Building Department
- Ashlee Roberts, Justice Court
- Dalton Hearn, Road Department
10 years of service:
- Nicolas Luesing, Sheriff’s Office
- Bryan Hutchings, Juvenile Probation
- Clifford Barnhouse, Sheriff’s Office
- Aaron DeLaCruz, Parks & Recreation/Cemetery
15 years of service:
- Erin Montalvo, Clerk-Treasurer’s Office
- Bradley Kufalk, Sheriff’s Office
Each quarter, the Commissioners present plaques and lapel pins to employees for every five years of service to our local community.
Photo: Jamie Davis of the Comptroller’s Office with Commissioners Heath, Olsen and Scharmann.